Friday, 9 April 2010

INET conference & latest synthesizer mod plans

First of all, this is meant to be a technical blog and therefore in general I will spare you the tedious details of my drab, wretched life*.

However, I've just had an extremely good evening at the Judge Business School and King's College, Cambridge and one aspect of it was the solidification of some ideas I've had for modification of a well-known digital/analogue hybrid synthesizer. I just need to complete my own buy side transactions related to this product before going public with my ideas.

What I will say is that there are quite a few 'consensus' views on how to mod this synthesizer out there in cyberspace and I hope to trounce them with my own, as always. Watch this space.

* Wry acknowledgement due to Tom Lehrer. There are other places in cyberspace where you can read of my (mis)adventures if you really want to.

No comments: